A fifties' child, mom, wife, avid genealogy researcher, web contributor and author/owner of four blogs including Empty Nest Ancestry, Feathering the Empty Nest, Top Web Blog Tips, Job Bully, and our extensive family genealogy database site at Blythe Genealogy.
Posts by Christine Blythe:
- Life changes require big decisions.
- Pet oral care: Keep your lovely pets around as long as possible.
- Thirteen signs I’m in MENOPAUSE!?
- Tattoo tolerance is a great thing, but we need to work on tolerance for all our differences.
- My evolution: aversion to admiration for piercings, body ink and tattoos.
- All right-fighters should see this: How far should one go to prove a point?
- Why can I be calm and cool when calming someone else down and not when dealing with a crisis on my own?
- Taking stock: What do I have to be thankful for?