This past year, I’ve been trying to think more and more about the possibility of returning to the work force. I’m not sure that will ever happen – but I hope it will. One step in that direction was my recent creation of Job Bully (jobbully.com), a website about bullying and mobbing, and a community forum for anyone affected.
I deliberately have not dwelt too much on my struggles with PTSD, depression, anxiety, agoraphobia, OCD and migraines, all as a result of bullying and mobbing in my workplace. This bullying and mobbing resulted in my leaving work four years ago, and taking medical retirement because I was still unable to leave my house, much less return to work after four years.
Job Bully will be updated frequently with new posts touching on the topics related to bullying and mobbing.
I’m no expert, except when it comes to my own experience, so I will be featuring guest authors for the most part.
This doesn’t mean I won’t be writing posts myself. I will be, and I would encourage anyone else interested to submit a guest post using the submission form in the right sidebar of the site.
The few posts I have written about bullying and mobbing on this blog are:
- Tools for Teachers to Effectively Handle Bullying
- Bullying Must Stop! The Damage It Causes is Almost Insurmountable…
- Rehtaeh Parsons could get justice after all.
- Review into Rehtaeh Parson’s suicide makes 13 recommendations.
- Yet again, I learn from my son: this time about bullying.
- Justice is much too late for Rehtaeh Parsons
- Rape and bullying lead to suicide of Rehtaeh Parsons.
- I Got A Health Wakeup Call Today
- We Need Defined Laws Regarding Rights of Access to Internet Accounts, Users and Activities for Law Enforcement
- Whatever Happened to “Community” and “Caring”? I’m Sure Karen Klein was Asking That Same Question…
- Valuable Lessons to Learn
Looking at this list once I’ve typed it out, it seems to be a lot of posts on the topic. However, when considering I’ve been posting on this blog almost daily for three years, there are a total of over 660 posts, with only the eleven above having anything to do with bullying of any kind.
Feel free to check out the posts listed, and also, please be sure to visit my new Job Bully site. I’d love some feedback.