Here are my general guidelines for working with sponsors, advertisers and media, including policies, and site stats for social media and demographics.
Here is a list of the topics we are presently accepting.
We accept paid and free submissions. In all instances paid posts have priority. Free post publication dates cannot be guaranteed as they are first come, first serve basis only – following paid posts.
Rules and guidelines do apply. Please familiarize yourself with them.
Here is a list of topics we are accepting and it will be revised and updated periodically to avoid repetition.
Green living Marriage Mom Stuff Family Kids Teenagers Parenting Parenting young adults Pet ownership Employment Baking and recipes Household Cleaning DIY Home Decor Home improvement Tips and hints Crafts Saving money Hacks Family health Holidays Education Entertainment Career Humor Cool new gadgets Consumer info and news Cooking and recipes Travel
Paid Guest Articles (copy ready only)
- My rate is $45 per client submitted, pre-written, 100% original article as long as they adhere to these guidelines.
- Images are not required as we do spend considerable time reviewing, editing, and finding and inserting quality images – unless you prefer a specific image, of course.
- Paid post submissions can have dofollow link in the post copy and a second in the author bio; free post submissions can have one dofollow link in the author bio. All other links will be nofollow.
- Maximum of one commercial long tail link using relevant, general anchor text (not business names, geographical locations, etc.) permitted per post unless you get prior approval to do otherwise.
- Minimum of two generic, non-commercial links to helpful information for the reader to be included as well.
- No affiliate links please.
- We do not accept geographically specific posts.
- Posts must be a natural fit in this blog and be useful to readers.
- No self-promotion or obvious advertisements, please. They will be edited to suit or refused.
- A minimum of 300 words.
- Subject to editor review, minor edits to change grammar, spelling, title, and keyword links to suit blog, tone, and in rare occasions can be declined.
- We will set up a guest author profile to apply credit to you if you prefer – otherwise it will be published under my name. One additional link is permitted in the ‘about the author’ section.
- Image ads can be placed on a monthly or yearly basis.
- 300 x 250 – $45 per month or $300 per year.
- 300 x 600 – $75 per month or $450 per year.
- 728 x 90 leader – $75 per month or $450 per year.
Text Link Ads
- We do accept text link ads in the sidebar at $45 per month or $300 per year.
Honesty is the best policy.
- My reviews are 100% true and honest. I do not review products or services that I have not used or had experience with. Therefore, if you’d like me to review your product, be sure to send me one – or two. If you do send me more than one, I will do a giveaway to draw more attention to the review and your product(s).
- My reviews are honest and balanced. No product can ever be all bad, so even if there are negative aspects to the product, I will also discuss and highlight the positives. I am not here to ‘sell’ products or services, but to inform my readers in a fair and balanced way. After all, trust is the basis of any sound relationship and my readers’ trust in me and my word can only be good for you and your product. I have been and always will refuse any offers that insist on a positive review and do not allow me that discretion.
Other policies that come a close second, third….
- My blogs have a site-wide disclosure policy linked in the menu. If I write about a product, there is a likelihood that I received one for free if I don’t say otherwise. I do, however, review products I have purchased myself, and I love writing about my experiences. If you see a review of your product or service and are appreciative, a donation through paypal is always welcome. Just send it to the email address below.
- I do not accept cash for post reviews. If you want an actual detailed review, just send me one or two of the items at no cost to myself. If, however, you’d like me to write a descriptive or public information post about your product or service, I do expect to be paid for them. Feel free to contact me about rates and terms. As mentioned above, donations in recognition of my efforts on the blogs are always welcome and appreciated.
- I am also a member blogger with payperpost.com and socialspark.com, frequently writing sponsored posts where I consistently achieve a 30% to 40% click through rate on the sponsored posts I write.
- I hold 100% of the control of my blogs, reserving all rights and copyrights.
**All prices quoted are in USD.
- Age online: Over 6 years.
- Page views per month: 110,000
- Total visits per month: 10,000
- Total unique visitors per month: 4,000
- Google page rank: 3
- Alexa ranking: 640,000
In addition to the specific social sharing stats listed below, every post is also widely broadcast to over 20 social sharing platforms.
- twitter.com: 3,344 followers
- facebook.com: 674 likes
- pinterest.com: 306 followers, 23 likes, 9,498 pins, 44 boards
- klout.com: 52 (score)
I mass broadcast all posts on numerous social media platforms.
My sites are also active on alltop.com (my posts frequently featured in the “Most Topular Stories” section), google.com/plus, stumbleupon.com, and linkedin.com. There are links to all social media platforms I am active in on the sidebar of the blog pages and posts.
I also pay for Facebook promotion for particularly well-written, relevant and/or entertaining posts. No guarantees which posts are promoted.
- Geographic (in order of quantity): USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and then all others follow.
- Demographic: The highest range is 25 years to 34 years, with the next highest being 18 to 24 years, and all the rest follow as illustrated in the pic below taken from Google Analytics.
Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada